Thursday, October 28, 2010

Most Americans Dont Have Smart Phones...

CNN ran a story today calling attention to the fact that most Americans don't have smart phones... (link)... more disturbing is that small business owners still haven't crossed the 50% threshold!

If you are a business owner and you don't have a smart phone what are you doing?

I just got a smart phone (finally) after just 2 days it has revolutionized how I communicate. Owning a business is not a reason to turn off! If you need a break from your work (beyond a total day off once a week) why do you do what you do?

Every project I am currently working on I love, and most aren't even live yet. I am doing the grunt work the stuff that most people think sucks and I love it! If you don't love what you do why are you doing it?... why are you putting up contact barriers?... let people get to you at all hours who cares push the limit!
Business owners smart phone ownership should be in the 80% to 90%.. range lets fix this!